Perfect for those, who are still getting to know trail running.
Easy, but not even a bit less attractive trail is perfect for runners, who are still getting to know trail running. The route, during which you stay on the edge of Triglav National Park, is mostly a wide cart track, but it still gives you the feel of real mountain routes and the view of magnificent mountain Špik in the background.
10 kilometers with start in the center of Kranjska Gora and take you to river Pišnica. You pass the stunning lake Jasna next, where you simply have to hit pause and take a beautiful running selfie. From there you slowly continue towards the route’s highest point. You go through Tofov graben and continue towards Gozd Martuljek. The last segment might be flat, but offers amazing views of the mountains, including the magnificent Špik. The route’s terrain might be easy, but it’s still a beautiful combination of road running, cart tracks and single trails.
Distance: 10,7 km
Elevation gain: +280 m / -280 m
*some minor changes to the course are possible.
Start: Saturday, 26.09.2020, 11:30
There will be one (1) refreshment point with food and drinks, approximately at the half of your race.
|DATE||UNTIL 20. 02. 2020||UNTIL 30. 06. 2020||UNTIL 06. 09. 2020|
- Online registration
- The registration is final once we receive your payment.
- If you pay the fee within 24 hours from signing up, we’ll send you a free training plan for your selected distance.
- Maximum number of runners is 500.
- Minimum number of runners is 5 (from whichever distance).
- Group registration price per runner is 15% lower than individual registrations.
We kindly ask all groups NOT to register into the system until you get a group registration code. You first have to fill out the table, which you can download to your computer, send it back to us through e-mail and then you’ll receive further instructions.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with the filled out table and you’ll receive all further information.
- Registration table
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1990 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1980 and 1989)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1970 and 1979)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1960 and 1969)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1960)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1990 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1980 and 1989)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1970 and 1979)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1960 and 1969)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1960)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
*BIB number that must always be visible
Appropriate running shoes
Water reserve for the time between aid stations (1L)
*Cup (15 cL minimum)
*Extra batteries for your head lamp
Survival blanket (1,40 x 2,0 m minimum)
*Basic first aid kit
*Long trousers or leggings
*Additional warm middle layer
Hat/buff and gloves
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
*Additional batteries for your head lamp – you must carry additional batteries or an additional head lamp.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must contain at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
* Long trousers or leggings, which fully cover your skin.
* Additional warm middle layer, which covers your arms in full.
Time limit for finishing the route is three (3) hours.