Fast route with stunning views
The first part of the trail takes you on the same route as the 10 km, but then extends to give you some more fun beneath the stunning peaks of Julian Alps. The route is easy, with some short technical sections, that will make you appreciate those mountain views even more.
The first part of the trail takes you on the same route as the 10 km race. You’ll start in the heart of Kranjska Gora, go to the river Pišnica and then pass the stunning lake Jasna. The route also goes through Tofov graben, but just when the shortest route starts making its way back to Kranjska Gora, you turn right to Gozd Martuljek, where you cross the main road right under the bridge and climb Srednji vrh, while passing the lower Jerman waterfall. That’s where you get a stunning view of the Julian Alps, which will follow you right back to the finish line.
Distance: 16,4 km
Elevation gain: +520 m / -520 m
*some minor changes to the course are possible.
Start: Saturday, 17. 9. 2022
UTMB RUNNING STONES: 1
Minimum number of runners is 5 (from whichever distance).
Group registration price per runner is 15% (10 km, 15 km, 30 km, 60 km) or 10 % (100 km, 170 km) lower than individual registrations.
We kindly ask all groups NOT to register into the system until you get a group registration code. You first have to fill out the table, which you can download to your computer, send it back to us through e-mail and then you’ll receive further instructions.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the filled out table and you’ll receive all further information.
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
Men up to 30 years (born 1992 or younger)
Men up to 40 years (born between 1982 and 1991)
Men up to 50 years (born between 1972 and 1981)
Men up to 60 years (born between 1962 and 1971)
Men above 60 years (born before 1962)
Women up to 30 years (born 1992 or younger)
Women up to 40 years (born between 1982 and 1991)
Women up to 50 years (born between 1972 and 1981)
Women up to 60 years (born between 1962 and 1971)
Women above 60 years (born before 1962)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
*Additional batteries for your head lamp – you must carry additional batteries or an additional head lamp.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
* Long trousers or leggings, which fully cover your skin.
* Additional warm middle layer, which covers your arms in full.
Time limit for finishing the route is four (4) hours.