KRANJSKA GORA TRAIL
Run through beautiful mountains with amazing views of Julian Alps
KRANJSKA GORA TRAIL
A circular route around Kranjska Gora, which will reveal beautiful views of the peaks in Julian Alps. The first part of the route is the same as our 15 km distance: to kick everything off, the route takes you to Lake Jasna and then in the direction of Gozd Martuljek. From there, you will climb up to the scenic Srednji Vrh, where you can enjoy a breath-taking view of Julian Alps. In the second part, this brand-new route takes you to the village of Podkoren, where you will also be able to freshen up at your final refreshment sgtation. Finally, there is only the climb below Vitranc and descent in the direction of Kranjska Gora.
Elevation gain: +947 m
Start: Kranjska Gora*, SATURDAY, 9. 9. 2023, at 09.00
*Changes to the route are possible, however, distance and elevation gain will stay approximately the same, no matter the changes.
UTMB RUNNING STONES: 1
More information about this route coming soon!ing soon!
|1||11. km||Srednji Vrh|
The registration is final once we receive your payment.
Maximum number of runners is 800.
Minimum number of runners is 5 (from whichever distance).
Group registration price per runner is 15 % (10 km, 15 km, 25 km, 60 km) or 10 % (100 km, 170 km) lower than individual registrations.
We kindly ask all groups NOT to register into the system until you get a group registration code. You first have to fill out the table, which you can download to your computer, send it back to us through e-mail and then you’ll receive further instructions.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the filled out table and you’ll receive all further information.
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
Water reserve for the time between aid stations (1L)
*Cup (15 cL minimum)
Survival blanket (1,40 x 2,0 m minimum)
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
*Additional batteries for your head lamp – you must carry additional batteries or an additional head lamp.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
* Long trousers or leggings, which fully cover your skin.
* Additional warm middle layer, which covers your arms in full.
Time limit for finishing the route is six (6) hours.