INTERSPORT SKY RACE
Run through beautiful mountains with amazing views of Julian Alps
INTERSPORT SKY RACE
30 km –Run along one of the most stunning ridges in Slovenia
You start your race at Planina pod Golico from where an organisation vehicle will accompany you to some breath-taking single trails. From there you’ll go to one of the most stunning mountain ridges in Slovenia – from Golica to Dovška baba, where you’ll be able to admire Julian Alps the whole time. Then you’ll descend to the valley and go straight back up to Srednji vrh in order to admire some more stunning views.
Distance: 33,20 km
Elevation gain: 1560 m+
Start: Saturday, 25. 9. 2020, Planina pod Golico
ITRA/ UTMB: 2
You start at Planina pod Golico and then you have to climb 800 vertical meters almost straight away – to the top of Golica. And then you can relax and enjoy one of the most stunning ridges in Slovenia. From Golica, through Hruški vrh and all the way to Dovška baba. And then a big descent, where you reach your next refreshment point in Dovje after descending more than 1000 meters. You run a few kilometers along river Sava and then climb right back up to get some more views – to Srednji vrh, where you’ll enjoy one of the best views of mount Špik and some other Julian Alps peaks. Then there is another descent waiting from Srednji vrh and you run straight to the finish line in Kranjska Gora.
- Online registration
- The registration is final once we receive your payment.
- If you pay the fee within 24 hours from signing up, we’ll send you a free training plan for your selected distance.
- Maximum number of runners is 500.
- Minimum number of runners is 5 (from whichever distance).
- Group registration price per runner is 15% lower than individual registrations.
We kindly ask all groups NOT to register into the system until you get a group registration code. You first have to fill out the table, which you can download to your computer, send it back to us through e-mail and then you’ll receive further instructions.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org the filled out table and you’ll receive all further information.
- Registration table
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
Men up to 30 years (born 1991 or younger)
Men up to 40 years (born between 1981 and 1990)
Men up to 50 years (born between 1971 and 1980)
Men up to 60 years (born between 1961 and 1970)
Men above 60 years (born before 1961)
Women up to 30 years (born 1991 or younger)
Women up to 40 years (born between 1981 and 1990)
Women up to 50 years (born between 1971 and 1980)
Women up to 60 years (born between 1961 and 1970)
Women above 60 years (born before 1961)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
*Additional batteries for your head lamp – you must carry additional batteries or an additional head lamp.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
* Long trousers or leggings, which fully cover your skin.
* Additional warm middle layer, which covers your arms in full.
Time limit for finishing the route is eight (8) hours.