A real running adventure from Bled to Kranjska Gora
Ultra Sky Trail will take place on a completely new route. You’ll start in the village Žirovnica, cultural capital os Slovenia and then the route will take you across peaks, offering stunning views and to the finish line in Kranjska Gora.
You’ll begin your race from the village Žirovnica, cultural capital of Slovenia. Few meters higher, you can see lake Bled, with an island in the midle. Then your route takes you to the highest point of your race – Stol, and can already be seen from Završnica valley. With its 2236 meters, Stol is the highest peak in your way. Don’t forget to take some pictures from the highest point of your race, because it’ll offer breathtaking views of Julian Alps.
Your next stop from Stol is going across the ridge, right to Golica and Dovška baba. From there you have a great downhill in store, taking you straigt to Mojstrana. A flat section follows next, but you still have some climbing to do – you’ll pass the Jerman waterfall, climb Srednji vrh and then return to Kranjska Gora.
There will be many stunning views of not only Julian Alps, but also Austrian mountains and valleys.
Finish: Kranjska Gora
*some minor changes to the course are possible.
Distance: 58,2 km
Elevation gain: +3130 m / -2880 m
Start: SATURDAY, 25. 9. 2021, 7:00
ITRA/ UTMB: 3
Koča na Golici
- Online registration
- The registration is final once we receive your payment.
- If you pay the fee within 24 hours from signing up, we’ll send you a free training plan for your selected distance.
- Maximum number of runners is 400.
- Minimum number of runners is 5 (from whichever distance).
- Group registration price per runner is 15% lower than individual registrations.
We kindly ask all groups NOT to register into the system until you get a group registration code. You first have to fill out the table, which you can download to your computer, send it back to us through e-mail and then you’ll receive further instructions.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com the filled out table and you’ll receive all further information.
- Registration table
ALL RUNNERS RECEIVE
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
Men up to 30 years (born 1991 or younger)
Men up to 40 years (born between 1981 and 1990)
Men up to 50 years (born between 1971 and 1980)
Men up to 60 years (born between 1961 and 1970)
Men above 60 years (born before 1961)
Women up to 30 years (born 1991 or younger)
Women up to 40 years (born between 1981 and 1990)
Women up to 50 years (born between 1971 and 1980)
Women up to 60 years (born between 1961 and 1970)
Women above 60 years (born before 1961)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
*Additional batteries for your head lamp – you must carry additional batteries or an additional head lamp.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
* Long trousers or leggings, which fully cover your skin.
* Additional warm middle layer, which covers your arms in full.
Time limit for finishing the route is fifteen (15) hours.